Job Interviews and Pumpkins

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So the past week or so of my life has revolved around job interviews!! I interviewed last Wednesday for a Health Educator position with the Nash County Health Department. The position is funded through Susan G Komen and would be such a great opportunity. I feel confident that I did my best at the interview, but I know that I don't have as much experience as many out there who are looking for jobs. I should hear back from them by the end of the week, cross your fingers. Tomorrow I have another interview, this time with the Edgecombe County Health Department. It's crazy that I've been looking for a health educator position for six months and finally two come up that are in the two closest counties. I'm a little nervous about the interview, but they only get easier the more you do. Hopefully after this one I won't have to go on any more for a while!!

We had a great Halloween. We were very busy and went to Trunk or Treat at church! I'm obssessed with making foods from fresh pumpkins and now they are on sale for $0.20 a lb, so I can't resist!! I made pumpkin cupcakes and pumpkin gnocchi today!

0 comments: